The Intelligent Dome camera for retailers
As criminals enter an age of even more organised crime, retailers are becoming more aware of the many ways they approach not only loss prevention, but also retail surveillance. One area that requires vigilance is shopping aisles. Setting up an intelligent Dome camera with corridor mode enabled is one way to monitor store aisles and combat theft.
The TVT 4.0MP IP Motorised zoom Dome Camera TD-9545E2 (D/AZ/PE/AR2) features IP people counting which is perfect for retail stores, banks, restaurants and any industry that needs to monitor foot traffic in and out of their premises. This innovation is not just for security though; it also enables the camera to move beyond security applications and provide valuable business data. The data generated helps retailers understand their operations better and maximise potential revenue opportunities.
- MP (2592 1520) H.265 full real-time coding
- Max. Resolution: 2592 × 1520
- ICR auto switch, true day/night
- 20 ~ 30m IR night view distance
- The third generation of dot matrix LED IR lights, small
- Size, efficient heat dissipation, long lifespan
- 3D DNR, physical WDR
- Support HLC, BLC and defogging
- Support electrical zoom
- ROI coding
- Support local CVBS video output and one-way audio
- Support PoE power supply
- Support smartphone, iPad, remote monitoring
- Support P2P
- IP66 ingress protection
- Support three streams
Click to watch the video
Interested in people counting? Give us a call.