The FB12-12 Lead Acid Battery for water supply
The recent water crisis over parts of South Africa affected multiple industries and households. Installing a solar-power system is vital for water supply in these conditions. The FB12.12 battery ensures an effective, high-quality solar-powered water system. The FB12.12 lead-acid battery has a low self-discharge rate, which is among the lowest when compared to other rechargeable battery systems.
Click the image to view the product online
- Capacity 77°F (25°C): 20hour rate (0.60A), 12Ah
- Internal Resistance: Fully Charged, 77°F (25°C), 20mΩ
- Capacity Affected by Temperature (10hr Rate): 104°F (40°C), 102%
- Nominal voltage charge: 12V
- Weight: Approx. 3.46kgs
- Rated capacity (20hr rate): 12Ah
This product is available exclusively from a host of Forbatt SA distributors. Contact us for more information or a list of the distributors. Alternatively, feel free to email us or visit the website for the full range of products available from Forbatt SA.