Sunell Fixed Thermal SN-TPC4200KT/F50
This week we feature the Sunell Fixed Thermal SN-TPC4200KT/F50. Where thermal imaging is a requirement we recommend the Sunell fixed thermal. Some of the features include 17 polarity control support, DVE image enhancement, a sensitivity of 50mK and much more listed below.
- Uncooled infrared focal plane sensor
- 8 ~ 14um long wave infrared detection
- pixels up to 420 × 315 pixels
- Heat sensitivity, up to 50mK
- Support 8/15/25/35/50 mm focal length, such as fixed focus lens (optional)
- Support pseudo-colour mode switching: Black hot / White Heat / Rainbow / on oxide red
- Support DVE image enhancement features
- Support Noise/mirroring
- Supports H.264 BP / MP / HP / MJPEG optional four coding algorithms and compatibility
- Real-time 3 yards stream output can meet local storage and network transmission of video
- One channel audio input, one channel audio output, two-way voice intercom
- Support Micro SD (maximum capacity to support 32GB) card local storage, can effectively solve the video lost due to network failure caused the problem.
- Hardware watchdog, fault auto recovery
- Metal linkage cooling design
- Three-axis adjustable rotation bracket for easy installation adjustment
- DC12V/POE supply
This product is available exclusively from Forbatt SA distributors. Contact us for more information or a list of the distributors. Alternatively, feel free to email us or visit the website for the full range of products available from Forbatt SA.