The perfect camera for school auditoriums and other low light conditions
In continuing our theme, Security in Schools, we look at a camera designed for dimly lit areas and no-go zones. Statistics show that external threats increase at night, over holidays and weekends. The KEDACOM IPC425-F120-N PTZ Camera is the recommended solution for installing in areas with low or dim lighting. This camera is a capable PTZ camera with 120db WDR and 180M IR delivering exceptional quality video.
The IPC425-F120-N PTZ Camera comes with H.265 encoding ideal for educational institutions on wireless transmission. It has a surge protector that can protect it from surges of up to 6000V.
Excellent Image Quality
- 2.0 Megapixel 1/2.8’’ progressive scan CMOS Sensor
- High definition and smooth picture, 1080p @ 30fps
- H.265 video codec saves up to 50% bandwidth and storage
- Ultra-low illumination, 0.003lux with colour picture
- IR automatically adjusts
- WDR / 3D noise reduction / HLC / BLC
- Motion detection / Tampering / Guard line / Enter guard area / Exit guard area
Long Operational Lifespan
- Industrial components, operating temperature of -40°C ~ 70°C
Click to watch the video
KEDACOM - Enter Guard Area Alarm
In this video, we see the “Enter Guard Area” with alarm feature. This is a handy feature that assists in the detection of movement. Intelligent features are useful for the school environments.
To find your local distributor or to find out more about our surveillance range of products, give us a call, we will gladly take you through your options. Click here for our contact details