Security in Schools - we introduce a camera that will help mitigate risk
There are times in the school environment when authorities need to keep an eye on crowds or zoom in on situations to get the true story.
The IPC2252-HN-SIR50-Z2812 Small Varifocal IR Bullet is the camera of choice when a motorised zoom lens is required to capture specific viewing angles. This powerful camera has a 50M built-in IR and 11 analytic functions that include line crossing for perimeter fences and gathering detection, ideal for proactive crowd dispersion.
The IPC2252-HN-SIR50-Z2812 Small Varifocal IR Bullet will adjust the aperture on the fly, which allows for exposure correction based on the area luminance, allowing for clear images even in dimly lit areas.
Excellent Image Quality
- 2.0 Megapixel 1/3’’ progressive scan CMOS Sensor
- High definition and smooth picture, 1080p @ 30fps
- H.265 video codec saves up to 50% bandwidth and storage
- Low illumination, 0.03lux with colour picture
- WDR / HLC / 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection / Tampering / Guard line / Enter guard area / Exit guard area
Integrated High-Efficiency IR
- Industrial IR LED with a long operational lifespan
- 30 ~ 50m IR distance
- Smart IR function
Click to watch the video
How to Select the Right Lens for Security Cameras
In this video, different lens types are explained and how to choose the correct lens type for your specific need. Forbatt SA has a diverse range of lenses within the product range.
To find your local distributor or to find out more about our surveillance range of products, give us a call, we will gladly take you through your options. Click here for our contact details