The TD-3316H4 16CH embedded Linux NVR and excellent highly scalable NVR
Please note that we will be closing on the 15th of December 2017 and re-opening on the 3rd of January 2018. Please kindly ensure all your orders are in before we close.
TVT is a large listed manufacturer of world-class surveillance technology and is one of the brands under the Forbatt SA umbrella. The TVT range of CCTV cameras, NVRs and DVRs is exceptional and renowned for its compatibility and ease of use. The TD-3316H4 16CH embedded Linux NVR is one of the examples of a solution that is highly scalable – it’s at home in a small control room and all the way up to large scale surveillance solutions. The NVR uses an embedded, dedicated Linux OS and this stable platform means makes it easy to use, stability and it provides excellent decoding capability.
- Support 16CH 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P IP input
- Adopt standard H.265 / H.264 high profile compression format to get
- High-quality video at much lower bit rate
- Intuitive and user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI), Windows style
- Operation by mouse
- Multi-mode recording: manual / timer / motion / sensor
- Playback: 16 CH simultaneous playback
- Search: time slice, time, event (manual, sensor, motion), tag search
- Powerful smart phone & Pad surveillance with iOS and Android OS
Click here to view the full range of TVT NVR’s
This product is available exclusively from Forbatt SA distributors. Contact us for more information or for a list of the distributors. Alternatively, feel free to email us or visit the website for the full range of products available from Forbatt SA. www.forbatt.co